Sunday, May 27, 2007

A Place to Submit Your Writing

A friend of mine forwarded to me a link to an article on The People's Media Company - Associated Content. While there, I looked at the site itself and found that they accept writing submissions from the public. Having only just discovered the site, I don't know much about it yet, so explore a bit before you submit anything. Here is the "FAQ" page, which should help.

It isn't just for non-fiction articles. On the menu in the left sidebar, you can click on "Prose" and be taken to a section for prose, poetry, short stories, and memoirs. You can also submit photos and videos. They pay for some content up front and some, it sounds like it depends on how much interest your submission generates. As I said, I just discovered it, so I don't know details yet. See the "FAQ" page I linked above.

You can write news stories, essays, commentary, and so forth also, and they have sections for many topics. You write about what interests you.

Just thought it was worth a mention. Enjoy exploring the site, even if you never submit anything!

No comments: