Monday, June 2, 2008

Some Podcasts about Writing

Since I last posted, I have discovered that there are podcasts about writing out there! Imagine that! I will share links below. Some haven't put up new podcasts lately, but you can still enjoy what is there. You can download or listen at the site. They are free.


Creative Writing Podcast at American Writers


Fantasy Writers Weekly (This one doesn't have any podcasts yet, but promises to soon.)


Holly Lisle on Writing


The Writing Show


If you know of a good writing podcast, please post the url in the comments. Thank you!!

4 comments:

Paula B. said...

Hi, Mary,

Thanks so much for mentioning The Writing Show! We've been around for three years and have more than 200 podcasts in our archives. Our mission is to provide information and inspiration for writers of all kinds. We do interviews, reality shows, contests, short story festivals, etc. We are always looking for great guests and guest hosts! *Especially* guest hosts right now. :)

Mary A said...

Hi, Paula. Thanks for stopping by! The more I explore your site, the more I find to be of interest. I don't get a lot of traffic here yet, but I hope that I can send some people to your blog and that some of them may be able to contribute their talents to the great thing you have going!

Anonymous said...

I have my speakers on today so I can check out some links--Barb

Mary A said...

Barb, I hope you enjoy the podcasts! The Writing Show is especially good because they have podcasts on a lot of different types of writing.